Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forum members please introduce yourself
Visit our site

=XxX= TeaM Revenge!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdiCar05

AdiCar05

=XxX= TeaM Revenge! Empty
PostSubject: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ_z6kDJ3qc !
we want a official match, don't be COWARDS!
So IDS-bull¤the¤noob I wait for your answer !

Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:32 am

how long it took you to compile this video under all possible nicknames . you can shoot someone once each day and then make"pwnage" video as well . community by now well knows who , what kind of people uses the videos to "prove" something .

and I don't have to answer anything to you ... and tell me 1 time when you were kicked for no reason or warning . come on , you can't edit that .

you call us cowards huh . some bunch of whiners made BASS clan which lasted how long ? maybe few weeks before we started busting a player after player , exposing his dirty habits and cheats . isn't that why XXX is made ? it's just BASS with other name to try to start with clear name ... making clans over night and demanding some respect doesn't quite add up . when you become well established clan , maybe something like 1/10 of IDS then we can talk like leaders of real clans ... a team with fluorescent skins and wall hacks + speeders and 5 min job web site doesn't make a clan . clans are made through years .

btw , if I am noob and nothing , how come your clan is then begging ours for a match ? you are trying to prove yourself over night but that won't happen . when you become a true clan with "clean" players then we can talk .

by then enjoy video editing on you tube , Predator will help you there , he is master of that ... gets shot 100 times , you don't see that in videos , he shots you once , it's uploaded in one day . what a nice life there ...

grow up and become a real leader , then we play ...

by then , consider yourself not so welcome ....
Back to top Go down
http://ids-clan.webs.com/
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:41 am

an answer by Vasago , I will translate it for wider public though :

I don't understand why are you so rushing to challenge us and what the hell is in your head . in our case everyone have jobs and commitments . should I give to some kids to play a match instead of those that know the stuff so you can poke around how you beaten the IDS . even though third team ...Here I go , I have plenty of time to waste to call around and organize a match . you all want to beat us , I can understand that . we are strong so everyone have a wish to play a WAR ... truthfully , hell with your war and yourselves . I have played with stronger teams but I no longer have the nerves to answer to anyone that gets it on his mind ...
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:00 am

w0w. scratch
Back to top Go down
AdiCar05

AdiCar05

PostSubject: ...   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 am

It's not your problem are we a super clan or am i and my m8s good leaders... I know you very well Bull and i kow that you LIV sniper elite... IT'S JUST A GAME and you make 2 websites and 100 forum posts about it...JUST a game man...GET A LIFE! Don't be Predator Boss. We want a simply war with you and only you say "NO! Your player has got fake skins" (GRILE hasn't got it anymore)
Just take a look on you site...over 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 hours work on it...GET A LIFE MAN!
You make to much trouble with your websites and forums etc. but you aren't good...we have 6 players (2 are noobs) and we destroy you. yes, we aren't a clan , we are friends who paly it for FUN!
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:13 am

a super clan you say . for how long you exist ? what matches you played so far . what clans are related to yours , what have you brought to community . I think you can copy paste this now "nothing" for your answers .

you are giving yourself to much credit kid . I don't know who were you destroying around , but IDS wasn't destroyed by anyone by now and certanly not by some wannabe clan / team you pieced together from remnants of cheating BASS clan .

That clan managed to get more cheaters in one week then some romanian one in 1 month . that is quite soem achievement you have there fora "super clan" ... if you are so super , why bothering with "noob IDS clan" ? you know as much as we do who is the superior one here .

you are comparing me with predator while I bet you have given him the link of that video to make some comment , because he lives for that . he is like a COD paid clan server , never shuts off . and you even had to draw his attention on to a video to comment which then you had to link me to see it , you must do some much work for so much little result isn't it ? thats' how it goes when you are a clan in start ( a zero ) .

as for our lives is concerned , trust me , I have done more in this last week than you in 1 year of playing in a sand with your friends .

IDS site has a plenty of hours put up to it because it is made throughout years , bit by bit . and it has over 250 members , it is made by sniper elite lovers for sniper elite community . something you would not be able to achieve not even through next 10 years .

and now go , go play with your friends for fun with fluorescent skins , your uploaded videos look like some dancing on a rave party , so much colors and editing ...

by then , a croatian one : "još puno palente!" ...
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:05 pm

IF U watch video @ you tube about IDS u will no IDS clan never defeat by other clan. No
Back to top Go down
AdiCar05

AdiCar05

PostSubject: ...   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:54 pm

I haven't said that we are a super clan..and we aren't and we don't wanna be a SUPER clan. We jsut wanna play. you ask for our wars? http://www.wix.com/sniperclan/xxxclan#!wars scroll down...

And we ahven't got related clan cuz' we don't need and want them..we **** the comunity and related clans...
______

*WARNING : no cursing on forum or you will be banned . you have been warned .

Last edited by IDS bull_the_great on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited by Bull_the_Great , reason : swearing)
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:48 pm

i think u not the IDS clan yet.like me lol!
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:24 pm

can i ask?
how to upload video to YouTube?
i have 1 funny video about Sniper Elite.
can u teach me?
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 pm

type this into YouTube search : "how to upload a video on youtube" ... and scroll through videos and watch them few and you should get some idea ...you need an account foremost ... with g-mail related e-mail service ...
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 pm

TQ.^_^
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:02 pm

i wan register.but 1 more thing. i have click "I accept" for 20 time.has something wrong?
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:08 pm

scroll up and see if there are some red letter warnings of fields not filled right . like wrong captcha security code or similar ...
Back to top Go down
bosnaASE
Banned
bosnaASE

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:27 am

Vidim da je otislo u smjeru u kojem nisam ocekivao da ode , pa moram nesto reci . Kazes da niko nije dobio bez razloga kik ili ban sa vaseg servera a da nije to zasluzio , pogledaj svoju ban listu , svaki treci igrac na SE je banovan sa vaseg severa i realno gledajuci nemoguce je da si svakog propisno upozorio neg si tako olahko davao banove da danas pola igraca nemoze uci na tvoje servere , samo neznam zbog cega smo mi banovani. Drugo kazes da nas klan nema pravog lidera ..... to i jest bit naseg klana sto se sve izglasava i klan ide u onom smjeru u kojem zele svi njegovi clanovi a ne samo jedan pojedinac. Trece kazes da nas klan nije klan jer nemamo tako "dobar" sajt kao tvoj ,jer nemamo forum (kao tvoj ) itd.... mi igramo zbog zabave a ne zivimo za to i nismo opsjednuti time , pogledaj sebe imas milion sajtova , postova, i kojekakvih zezancija koje su nebitne a to nemoze uraditi nijedna normalna osoba, to moze samo osoba opsjednuta SE , ako vec zelis da tvoja "kreativnost" dodje do izrazaja pravi forume na teme koje ce citati normalni ljudi a ne samo grupica ovisnika i manijaka za SE. I sam si reka da si proveo vise vremena praveci sve to nego mi za pjeskom , mislim da to i jest tvoj problem i dokaz za navedeno gore. Takodje, vasago je rekao da smo mi samo djeca koja zele "rat" a ne igru ..... za nas SE je samo igra ali je poprimila i trecu dimenziju kada ste nas banovali ali mi smo vam uputili javni poziv za mec a na vasu sramotu ako ga odbijete. Osim toga vasago je govorio o nekim igracima koji, kako on kaze "koristeci pomocne programe pokusavaju bit neko i nesto" pokusavajuci da nas se dotakne ali me se to nije dotaklo jer se stvarno nepronalazim medju takvima. Takodje je vrijedjao mene na nacionalnoj osnovi a bez da sam ja njeg predhodno tako vrijedjao. Ali i pored toga ja IDS kao zajednicu postujem ali su mi neshvatljivi neki vasi potezi. Eto ti mnogo toga da razmislis, a sad ako ti se nesvidja tekst ili ako ti ga je mrsko prevoditi za tvoje "vjerne forumase " mozes da ga uklonis. ili cak da me kikujes sa foruma pod isprikom"bad language".

hvala. =XxX='AsE'
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:08 am

Bull,can u translate what bosnaASE said . i dun know what he says scratch
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:34 pm

since this is a public forum and a public matter now when you called us stuff and came to our house with disrespect , it is due for all the posts here as well as other posts on the forum to be in one international language .

You have 1 day to translate this into english because I am certanly not doing your job you are supposed to according to rules of this clan . If you don't translate it within one day , I will remove it because it disrupts the continuation of this subject .

And you can say I did it without reason , who cares , you are already trying to make yourselves martyrs . If FUN is in your interest , then why are you so rushing to challenge us ? and all those that are banned are banned with very good reasons as the reasons are put on side of every individual ban . Many bans doesn't make a clan who bans bad , but only the individuals who chose to go on our server without respect . we don't force anyone to play with us , but when you are on out server , you are bound to behave in some general matters and rules that our server has .

We called you cheat because you are one . you alone can confirm that by saying how many cheaters by now you have kicked out of BASS = XXX clan .

As I said , translate the text of yours so ALL the people that can read it . because we don't hide anything like some do . why the text is going to be deleted says clearly . and I am surely expecting more lies like I erased it because I am "scared" .

Back to top Go down
AdiCar05

AdiCar05

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:04 pm

What r u trying? Youdon't have an answer for the text huh? The zext there isn't for the forum... it's not for the forum members here..it's for you and u can croatian so give us an answer..fuck the others, what do they want here on this post???? F*** OFF... and read it and give an answer here or on skype.. OR just got o WC and crap there -.-"

____

This is the post that got you banned , not me . Me banning you for bad language is not an excuse , but a justification for your barbarian , unpolite and disrespective manners . And I don't have anything to answer to you . Your clan came to ours with some pathetic martyr-style-match-begging . This kind of behaving is not of a high class and I am not going down to that level ... Good luck and try not to gather so many cheaters in such a short time .

Last edited by IDS bull_the_great on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ( edited for foul language . censorship added ))
Back to top Go down
AdiCar05

AdiCar05

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 pm

I see you went in the direction that I did not expect to go, so I have to say something. You say nobody got no reason kick or ban from your server and that did not deserve it, see your ban list, every third player in the SE is banned from your north and realistically impossible to have each duly warned neg you gave so olahko Bans Currently, half the players nemoze enter on your servers, just do not know why we were banned. Other say that our clan has no real leader ..... That is the point of our clan what all voted and clan going in the direction they want all its members and not just one individual. Third say that our clan is the clan because we have such a "good" site like yours, because we have no forum (like yours), etc. ... we play for fun and not live for it and not obsessed with it, look at yourself You have a million sites, posts, and all kinds of joke are irrelevant and it can not do any normal person, it could only person obsessed with the SE, but if you want your "creativity "shine through the right forum for topics that will be read by normal people and not just a group of addicts and maniacs for SE. And I said you've spent more time making this all to me than the sand, I think it is your problem and the proof above. Also, vasago said that we're just kids who want to "rat" and not the game ..... for us is just a game but it took a third dimension when you banovali us but we've sent a public invitation for a match to your shame if you refuse. In addition vasago talked about some players who, he says, "using the utilities are trying to be someone and something" we are trying to touch me but it was not touched because it really nepronalazim among these. He also insulted me on a national basis and without that I'm going to have it previously so insulted. But even so I'm posting IDS as a community but are incomprehensible to me some of your moves. There you much to think about it, and now if you nesvidja text or if you translate it is repugnant to your "loyal forumase" you can remove it. or even to me kikujes the forum under the excuse of "bad language".

Thank you. = Xxx = 'ASE'
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:38 pm

thnx
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:17 am

bad mouthing Razz
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:17 am

adicar
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:42 am

FYI, Grile is a cheater, and a coward who kicks people on the basis of excuses. Ase, my friend is a guy who has some dignity afaik and Adicar is a good guy but fails miserably at making decision.

Leadership is something comprising of a major part over making decision, plus from the BaSS, Crazy Girl was a wallie, Leopard was a wallie, Hooligan was a wallie. Hooligan and few others were in multiple clans, with or without consent of BaSS, never of the other clan.

BaSS was more of a clique than a team, a band of 'unfair' players getting together for a common purpose to be exact. Not much of a squadron or clan. And =XxX= is just PATHETIC mask to hide behind. And no, this statement isn't made to say IDS is greater than BaSS or bla bla. But to shed light that BaSS was never a stable squad, where as IDS is something more of a squad.
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:03 am

well , you pretty much said all I did so far / knew ... and it sure doesn't take a genius to figure these things out ... all above players had the very same things you stated , plus who knows what else ...

and I would also like to add ... IDS as much as we shouldn't have or needed to agree on this pathetic match request , we did , and ... XXX didn't show up on agreed time and date ...

shows how it doesn't pay off to pay attention to every rat that walks below your feet ...
Back to top Go down
ASYRAFMAABO
Banned
ASYRAFMAABO

PostSubject: Re: =XxX= TeaM Revenge!   =XxX= TeaM Revenge! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:02 am

mny cheaters in this world l0l
i think 70% SE players is cheaters
now im not a cheater ,im so bored to cheat other player
Back to top Go down

=XxX= TeaM Revenge!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next