Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forum members please introduce yourself
Visit our site

Spawning on rooftops of buildings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wally_gatter

wally_gatter

Spawning on rooftops of  buildings Empty
PostSubject: Spawning on rooftops of buildings   Spawning on rooftops of  buildings EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:22 pm

As the title says , is about spawning on rooftops. I've seen this when I was playng a match in a server of a guy , two days at the same hour.. I ask everyone of you , how could that be possible? It was so nice sniping in"u bahn station" from 300 or more meters.. How can that be done , what settings must be made to spawn on rooftops and other strange places? affraid
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Spawning on rooftops of buildings   Spawning on rooftops of  buildings EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm

a cheat map must be downloaded ... those who host make it possible for all others , even with fair maps to spawn like that ...

you need to download that version of u-bahn . try SOVS site or you tube ... I think I seen the download link for this but , didn't pay much attention . it is not the most fair thing , very buggy and stuff ...

but I might consider uploading it to IDS , host , so all can get it for free . but with warning to use only with people that want to play on same map ...
Back to top Go down
http://ids-clan.webs.com/
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Spawning on rooftops of buildings   Spawning on rooftops of  buildings EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:07 am

DOWNLOAD LINK : http://depositfiles.com/files/oj8fjjk68

if anyone wants to record a multiplayer video of this map to present it on youtube , I will use it here as a promo to explain people how this looks ...

Spawning on rooftops of  buildings 51585151
Back to top Go down
http://ids-clan.webs.com/
IDS-DeathKiss
IDS Clan
IDS-DeathKiss

PostSubject: Re: Spawning on rooftops of buildings   Spawning on rooftops of  buildings EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:52 am

heights make me dizzy Razz
Though, when in great danger in tempelhof, i jump of the tower sometimes hihihihi Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawning on rooftops of buildings   Spawning on rooftops of  buildings Empty

Back to top Go down

Spawning on rooftops of buildings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno Dragon Snipers :: Sniper Elite 2005 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: