Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forum members please introduce yourself
Visit our site

When will IDS members get on playing SE V2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gh0stkilla

Gh0stkilla

When will IDS members get on playing SE V2 Empty
PostSubject: When will IDS members get on playing SE V2   When will IDS members get on playing SE V2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:44 am

Hey all!

Was wondering when IDS will start playing SE V2? I know bull needs to upgrade his PC to install the game but comon you cant all be in the same boat? I am board with the players in V2 already and I want to play with familiar names.

If any of you IDS members are playing, add me to your steams friends list, look up ghostkilla_ when searching for friends to add.

oh and don't instll a cracked coppy of V2, just buy it or you will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: When will IDS members get on playing SE V2   When will IDS members get on playing SE V2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:13 am

howdy ... I am in the process of getting a new PC now , SEV2 should be my steam purchase sooner or later I believe ... I would be glad to see it on 77% discount though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ids-clan.webs.com/
Gh0stkilla

Gh0stkilla

PostSubject: Re: When will IDS members get on playing SE V2   When will IDS members get on playing SE V2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 pm

lol yeah, it goes on sale quite often. can't wait to see you on!
Back to top Go down
Gh0stkilla

Gh0stkilla

PostSubject: Re: When will IDS members get on playing SE V2   When will IDS members get on playing SE V2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:20 pm

BTW This site needs some TLC it is slow and I think I even heard it fart when trying to load the next page.
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: When will IDS members get on playing SE V2   When will IDS members get on playing SE V2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:50 pm

so it's not only me ? needs some Speed lol ye ... dunno what to do , it is Forumotion problem I guess ...
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: When will IDS members get on playing SE V2   When will IDS members get on playing SE V2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 am

IDS bull_the_great wrote:
so it's not only me ? needs some Speed lol ye ... dunno what to do , it is Forumotion problem I guess ...

happy to announce that is again up and running , or make it better , sprinting now ! so happy posting ... soon the forum will incorporate V2 too ... so I guess I will separate it all somehow in 2 major categories , SE 2005 and SE V2 ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will IDS members get on playing SE V2   When will IDS members get on playing SE V2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When will IDS members get on playing SE V2
Page 1 of 1