Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forum members please introduce yourself
Visit our site

a guy that crashes your server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

a guy that crashes your server Empty
PostSubject: a guy that crashes your server   a guy that crashes your server EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:33 pm

I think people already heard quite a lot about this . There is a guy that comes into your server , says : " Server off" and supossingly you have your server crashed . Well , I know this is the case , I know the nickname he goes by , at least he did go by that nickname today . it was my IDS server , and he was under nickname like : ADMINISTRATOR SPB . as soon as he said "server off" I went to ban him and I said : " fool out" , but my PC froze , because banning didn't worked out at first , so I went to kick him and to many conflicts ocured causing all kinds of mess and finally having my PC froze 100 % . hajd to restart it , and yes , I haven't got IP logged because spotter log didn't save due to PC restarting .

So , if anyone gets this guy IP , it would be beneficial for all SE comunnity . who ever brings me his IP , I offer big award . points of Fame extra and IDS scope Razz

whatever , we need his IP . he will resurface eventually ...
Back to top Go down
http://ids-clan.webs.com/
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: a guy that crashes your server   a guy that crashes your server EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 pm

GOTCHA ! this is the guy :

ADMINISTRATOR SPG:83.21.3.190

IP Address 83.21.30.67
Host ees67.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl
Location PL PL, Poland
City Kamien Pomorski, 87 -
Organization Neostrada Plus
ISP Polish Telecom
AS Number AS5617 Polish Telecom's commercial IP network

IP range : 83.21.0.0-83.21.255.255

He won't be coming on my server with intention to crash it any more , that's for sure .
Back to top Go down
Deus Ex

Deus Ex

PostSubject: Re: a guy that crashes your server   a guy that crashes your server EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:29 pm

OWNED... a guy that crashes your server Icon_twisted ( one big wellcome ADMINISTRATOR SPG to PG)
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: a guy that crashes your server   a guy that crashes your server EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:31 pm

hahahhaah , yeah , ownage x 100 . you can mess once , but there won't be a next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a guy that crashes your server   a guy that crashes your server Empty

Back to top Go down

a guy that crashes your server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno Dragon Snipers :: Sniper Elite 2005 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: