Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forum members please introduce yourself
Visit our site

A question for bull the great

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[dead]colonel

[dead]colonel

A question for bull the great Empty
PostSubject: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Hello bull the great,
I leave you a link for a video made by the team 12 °S, if you regarge indeed its scope, her has no effect of recession(drop). I have to try to reproduce it but not possible. I think that this player cheats, you have knowledge of a patch which cancels the effect of recession(drop) of the rifle.
Thank you for your help, because for the moment I put this equipe in the black-list of [ dead].

https://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xatjls_12s_videogames

Says I frankly of what you thinks of it, but it is necessary to concentrate on its scope if you want to understand.

And sorry for my english.

Thank's Bull the geat.

Le colonel team [dead]
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:56 pm

hello , I understood what you wanted to tell , and watched the video for like 2-3 times . They DO HAVE gravity ( bullet drop ) . and they have very good skills as I see , I don't know how many snipers have participated in this videos , but those they did have presented a really good stuff there .

as far as I think , from what I saw they do not cheat .

I heard there is a thing where one team has no gravity , and other team does , people do that of course , just another thing for them to get the extra edge ( advantage ) in game . but this snipers just seem to be very good .

I too get accussed of cheating with times , it's normal stuff .

I think you can remove this clan from Black List now Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://ids-clan.webs.com/
[dead]colonel

[dead]colonel

PostSubject: Thank's bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:33 am

Thank you for your help. For your information in the video there is only one sniper A question for bull the great Lol , it is 12 ° S Lafaucheuse the team of 12 ° S .

Bye bull the great

Le colonel A question for bull the great Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:16 pm

no problem Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:50 am

is dere aimbot for dis game?
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:47 pm

--Ramex-- wrote:
is dere aimbot for dis game?

whatta hell ? if there is , didn' see it by my eyes , btw , thanks for giving me more and more material for banning you , you make it so much easier ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 pm

ban ;o what did i do? sorry.. wont do anything like this. i want healthy relationship with ids Wink
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 pm

yeah right . you wanna make a simpathy now . well playing that card won't help mister , you are 22 years old and know what is good and bad . you did what you did on your responsibility , now let me do my responsibilty ... bye
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:57 pm

bye?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:58 pm

what bye? lol
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:00 pm

if they ever needed to a create a posting limit per day for members on Forumotion you would be the first beta tester . posting is fine , but you are out of your hand . calm down ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question for bull the great   A question for bull the great Empty

Back to top Go down

A question for bull the great
Page 1 of 1