Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Please Log-in to view, post and share your thoughts in forums...
Inferno Dragon Snipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New forum members please introduce yourself
Visit our site

Joystick in SE?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boadacia!

Boadacia!

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:35 am

Does anyone know if it is possible to use my Speedlink Black Widow joystick in SE? It's doesn't seem to want to play with it? Control Options don't appear to exist? Thanks in anticipation.

Boadacia. scratch
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 am

well , mouse and it's sensitivity , smoothness can't be replaced with joypad ... sniper elite is simply so precise , down to milimiter ... I have both a console and SE with keyboard ofcourse Very Happy

and TRUST me , playing with joypad is nowhere near mouse . other users would have such dominance over you , it would kill all the fun Very Happy

but if you still wanna try it ... no idea ... SE does not support joypads itself so , only maybe some fancy side programs could help ...

but all that effort and getting use to joypad ain't worth it ...

I STRONGLY recommend you stay with keyboard and mouse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ids-clan.webs.com/
Boadacia!

Boadacia!

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 am

Yes, ok, and thanks for the quick answer Marko. I just keep poking the wrong keys at times, when I'm panicking. Wink
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:24 am

oh yes Very Happy worst thing I hate is when I press Z insted of T for chat button :O
and then I left hanging in air and drink one bullet in face for nothing lol

btw , "panicking" will soon go away ... and besides , I hate close encounters in SE if you ask me as well ...

if that is what makes you panick Very Happy

no worries , with time , your fingers and brain will start to co-operate , and then only hard-core sniping will be left Wink
Back to top Go down
Boadacia!

Boadacia!

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:30 am

Yes, it is when the jumping Mexican beans come too close! I'm not so bad with the shooting, and can take someone's left eye off at 500 metres, but it is getting used to the keys that would cause my death. I've been practising with the distance and hold-over, to hone up my old skills. queen
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 am

lol! well ... that close battle can't be avoided in cross games ... so simply try your best and it will get better with time Very Happy

and when you are sick of beans ,,, try no cross servers Wink

btw , you say you are accurate , precise however ... oke ,... we will have to have no cross server these days ...

power 10 then I reckon ?

Back to top Go down
Boadacia!

Boadacia!

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 am

What does no cross servers mean? And are you saying you will turn the power of my rifle down? If so, I will use my bow and arrows instead. I'm not bad at archery too! Cool
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:49 am

no cross , easiest to understand it is , you are not allowed to cross half of the map from the point you spawn at ... so , if you are lets say russian at u bahn , you are not allowed to cross the bridge ... same goes for germans ...

that prevents mexicanos ambushing you Very Happy

power down means from 10 to 400 ...

power 10 means ONLY headshot can kill an opponent ...
Back to top Go down
Boadacia!

Boadacia!

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 am

That sounds better!

I only want to shoot heads anyway. I don't want to dance with Mexicans, for sure! Plus they wear big hats, so it is easier to miss their heads! affraid
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:57 am

hihi oke , you got yourself a deal ....

we are close in time zones so it should not be a problem ... PM me when you want me to create a server Wink

and let the heads start to roll Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boadacia!

Boadacia!

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 am

You'll have to promise to be nice to me, bring me some tea and sandwiches, and let me hide in a bush first, and I'll shout ok, you can look for me now, ok? Wink
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 am

ofcourse Very Happy sounds interesting ... when we finish , we then have picnic on fuel dump on hill lol ... only map with enough grass ...
Back to top Go down
Boadacia!

Boadacia!

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:09 am

Then I'll have your angel girlfriend trying to beat me up! Crying or Very sad

So just tell her I was bandaging something on you, ok? pirat
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS bull_the_great

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:13 am

I doubt that will help lol ...

keeeep on subject Very Happy

let's not angry the admins ... wait , I am the admin , haha , but still have to behave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joystick in SE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joystick in SE?   Joystick in SE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Joystick in SE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno Dragon Snipers :: Sniper Elite 2005 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: